*Inclement Weather Location: Franklin-Southampton County Fairgrounds
Get ready for Franklin’s biggest weekend event of the year!
Two days of family fun and entertainment are lined up and this year's Franklin Fall Festival will be bigger and better than ever!
2017 FLYER COMING SOON!
|Friday, October 6th - Block Party
Friday, October 6th - Restaurant Showcase
Saturday, October 7th - Street Festival
Become a Franklin Fall Festival Sponsor
Become a Franklin Fall Festival Vendor
Join us at Barrett's Landing for the Franklin Fall Festival Block Party from 6:00pm - 11:00pm, featuring live music from DJ Larry Williams and The Pizazz Band!
$5.00 Admission (Kids under 6 FREE). Food and Refreshments available for purchase.
- 6:00pm - 7:45pm: DJ Larry Williams - WFOS – 88.7 Public Broadcasting, Chesapeake, VA
- 8:30pm - 11:00pm: The Pizazz Band
Event Date: Friday, October 6th, 2017
Set Up Time: 5:00 p.m.
Serving Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Limited to 8 participants.
- You provide table covering and decoration (fall themed), chafing dishes or serving platters, plates, utensils and servers (no more than 2 people please).
- Your participation is equivalent to a “Bronze Sponsor”.
- You will gain access to local business owners, city and civic leaders and their guests.
- The winner will be featured on the DFA Website and Facebook page.
- Table must be no larger than 4x8. We can provide the table if needed.
- Provide one or more heavy hor d'oeuvres for up to 200 people. The number will be refined as we get closer to the event.
The fun continues on Saturday, October 7th with the Street Scene from 10:00am - 4:00pm in Downtown Franklin! FREE family-friendly entertainment, exciting events, street vendors, food and refreshments are available throughout the day.
- Arts & Crafts Booths
- Kids on Main - Children's Games & Activities at Barrett's Landing!
- Franklin Farmers' Market
and so much more!
Click here for $50 FRIENDS Sponsorship Information
Click here for $100 PEWTER Sponsorship Information
Click here for $250 BRONZE Sponsorship Information
Click here for $500 SILVER Sponsorship Information
Click here for $1,500 & above GOLD Sponsorship Information
*Registration has been extended to September 22, 2017.
(For participating food vendors, please download and complete
the Food Permit Application and send it to Charlotte Brayman at the
Franklin-Southampton Health Department)